Tuesday 21 August 2012

Debbie Bliss Prima on sale!

That delicious coral cotton is on sale at Black Sheep Wools for only £1.98 a ball!  Actually, it's not cotton, it's viscose bamboo/merino wool but anyway!  Since I've harped on and on about this yarn, turning a disaster into a joyful success (something I actually wear!), I thought it would be worth mentioning here.  The coral is still available, which surprises me as I'd thought it had been discontinued.  There are also other lovely colours.  Yes, obviously I'm going to buy some!  I love my rib top and want to knit more!

Click here for Black Sheep Wools.
Click here for Debbie Bliss Prima at Black Sheep.

Would love to hear what everyone else knits out of this....

My favs are:

Primrose

Ecru

Coral

Avocado

Periwinkle



No comments:

Post a Comment